Roundtable discussion: TBA
The topic will be announced soon.
How do roundtable discussions work?
- Every roundtable discussion includes 5 active participants and a moderator to run the discussion.
- Each participant will prepare a question about the chosen topic to discuss. Please come prepared with a question and be prepared to discuss the questions other participants ask.
- The roundtable discussion lasts a total of 40 minutes, including:
- 5 MINUTES: A quick introduction from each participant about who you are and what you do.
- 35 MINUTES: Interactive discussions about each question (7 minutes per question).
- Other conference attendees are welcome to quietly watch the roundtable discussion. There will always be 50 chairs set up for an audience.
Don’t worry if you run out of time! Feel free to continue talking with other participants after the official roundtable discussion ends.