Roundtable discussion: From DesignOps mindset to DesignOps roles
Scaling UX work and UX impact are natural challenges to scaling design team activities throughout an organisation. Want to discuss successful initiatives, such as creating and operationalising design systems or documenting and sharing design processes, which a DesignOps team can enable organisation-wide? Petra will lead a discussion on just this topic, covering methods for understanding, defining, implementing, sharing, and governing DesignOps operations.
How do roundtable discussions work?
- Every roundtable discussion includes 5 active participants and a moderator to run the discussion.
- Each participant will prepare a question about the chosen topic to discuss. Please come prepared with a question and be prepared to discuss the questions other participants ask.
- The roundtable discussion lasts a total of 40 minutes, including:
- 5 MINUTES: A quick introduction from each participant about who you are and what you do.
- 35 MINUTES: Interactive discussions about each question (7 minutes per question).
- Other conference attendees are welcome to quietly watch the roundtable discussion. There will always be 30 chairs set up for an audience.
Don’t worry if you run out of time! Feel free to continue talking with other participants after the official roundtable discussion ends.
April 20, 2023 1:00 pm
Café Breakout Room
About your presenter:
DesignOps Specialist @Livesport
Petra has been part of the Livesport Product & Research team since 2022 and has helped co-lead and mature its design systems. Currently, she’s been working with her team to establish DesignOps.