Roundtable discussion: SaaS tech scaling with serverless
The discussion would explore how serverless computing can help SaaS companies manage their infrastructure and scale their applications efficiently and cost-effectively.
How do roundtable discussions work?
- Every roundtable discussion includes 5 active participants and a moderator to run the discussion.
- Each participant will prepare a question about the chosen topic to discuss. Please come prepared with a question and be prepared to discuss the questions other participants ask.
- The roundtable discussion lasts a total of 40 minutes, including:
- 5 MINUTES: A quick introduction from each participant about who you are and what you do.
- 35 MINUTES: Interactive discussions about each question (7 minutes per question).
- Other conference attendees are welcome to quietly watch the roundtable discussion. There will always be 30 chairs set up for an audience.
Don’t worry if you run out of time! Feel free to continue talking with other participants after the official roundtable discussion ends.
April 19, 2023 3:00 pm
Café Breakout Room
About your presenter:
Jan Tlapák is founder and lead developer of the SaaS marketing platform Ecomail which specialises in communication with customers using email, SMS, and Facebook. Ecomail is a leader on the CZ/SK market and operates worldwide. Jan developed Ecomail entirely in the cloud and has been leading its development for eight years. He is most experienced in Serverless architecture (primarily on the AWS platform using DynamoDB and Lambda), scaling, and UX.