Roundtable discussion: Why every (tech) company needs a growth manager
Whether you already have a growth manager on your team, are planning to hire one, or have yet to learn why you need to have one, this discussion is for you! You’ll discuss the importance of growth managers and departments on the road to scaling a business, their roles and competencies, as well as how they differ from growth hacking.
How do roundtable discussions work?
- Every roundtable discussion includes 5 active participants and a moderator to run the discussion.
- Each participant will prepare a question about the chosen topic to discuss. Please come prepared with a question and be prepared to discuss the questions other participants ask.
- The roundtable discussion lasts a total of 40 minutes, including:
- 5 MINUTES: A quick introduction from each participant about who you are and what you do.
- 35 MINUTES: Interactive discussions about each question (7 minutes per question).
- Other conference attendees are welcome to quietly watch the roundtable discussion. There will always be 30 chairs set up for an audience.
Don’t worry if you run out of time! Feel free to continue talking with other participants after the official roundtable discussion ends.
April 20, 2023 3:00 pm
Café Breakout Room
About your presenter:
Head of Growth @CleverMaps
Barbora is an experienced marketer with a background in sales and product strategy. She’s been the Head of Growth at CleverMaps for over two years and is not afraid to share her experience.