WebExpo 2024 – Call for papers
Ever thought that you have what it takes to become a speaker at webexpo?
WebExpo – Home in Prague, Czech Republic for 16 years
Explore the schedule below to see if our dates and deadlines work for you:
Deadline for speaker applications: 31st October 2023
Call for Papers application submission deadline
CFP application evaluations
January & February
WebExpo conference program announcement
- Essential information guide sent out to accepted speakers
April & May
- Speaker feedback sessions
- This session allows you to do a trial run of your presentation and get feedback from the WebExpo team and other speakers.
- Please plan to attend the feedback session to ensure we are on the same page about our expectations and target audience.
- Sessions can be scheduled on the following dates:
- 22 April to 3 May (Remote sessions)
- 6-17 May (In-person sessions)
- Submission deadline for your complete presentation slide deck
Slide decks can be updated after submitting them, but the first version must be uploaded for technical and organisational reasons on this date.
- Ideal arrival date to Prague to relax in Prague before WebExpo (and recover from any jet lag)
- Guided Prague tour (only for speakers from abroad), Speakers’ Dinner, and WebExpo Warm-Up Party
- WebExpo Conference, Wednesday Party and After Party