May 29, 2024 11:00 am
Lucerna Great Hall
Get ready to find out all the fundamentals Michal has absorbed from launching over 250 brands in the last 15 years. Together, you’ll explore the principles, key lessons, and examples of successful brands which not only grew within their own markets but have attracted new audiences and customers globally.
During this presentation, you’ll learn:
- What branding fundamentals are crucial before starting the communication?
- What are key drivers for brand growth?
- How do you choose your brand values?
- Which aspects of branding increase the possibility of gaining new customers?
- Why is building distinctiveness much more effective than a differentiation strategy?
BONUS: At the end, you’ll get a Go Global Checklist to help you focus on what’s important for your own brand launch.
Meet your presenter
Creative Director & Co-founder
Darwin & the Machines, GoBigname
Connect with Michal
Michal is the co-founder and Creative Director of a hybrid agency dedicated to long-term effectiveness in communication, Darwin & the Machines, and a branding agency, GoBigName. He was chosen as one of New Europe 100’s most innovative people by Google and the Financial Times and has also been featured on the cover of Forbes. With over 200 creative awards, he is one of the most acclaimed advertising and branding creators in Europe. With his team, he brought the EXPONEA brand from day zero to its market value of 300 million euros in 5 years, helped rebrand BBG for 28 countries, built SLIDO for 45 million users, and many more.